Do you need to contact me?
Or call 305-771-5052
How To Prepare for an Empowered VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean)
Ilia Blandina – Give Birth A Chance: How to Prepare for an Empowered VBAC
Don’t Talk Yourself Out Of A VBAC!
Do you have a deep desire to give vaginal birth after having had a c-section (VBAC)?
If you know deep in your heart that our ancestors did quite well with natural birth and want to follow in their footsteps...
If you know this path is a sacred one and you want to make it happen, but you don’t know where to begin...
If you long for a vaginal birth...
It starts with this book! In it, you will learn:
- How to trust your intuition and your body during a trial of labor after c-section.
- Step by step guide on how to clear negative emotional triggers from having had a c-section.
- Why birth plans fail and how to write an effective birth plan that will not jinx your vaginal birth after c-section (VBAC) goal.
- Conquer your fears about having a vaginal birth so that you can get out of your own way.
- The most effective pain management exercises you will ever learn!
Give Birth A Chance is like Birthing From Within meets The Matrix. It is a powerful guide to get yourself ready for your VBAC. Read this book!